War and Order is an online Android fantasy-strategy game that I’ve been playing for a few days now.
It is quite addicting, and it lets you built a city, recruit soldiers, gather resources, battle monsters and other players, get involved in raids and research different technologies to make your civilization more powerful.
The graphics look decent, at the beginning of the game you can build and evolve faster for free but then you will have to spend amounts of time waiting for buildings to be completed or resources gathered. But all-in-all is a very interesting game.
You also have a Lord with different skills that help improve your civilization.
As stated on Google Play, War and Order is a game in which:
Orc Knights, Elf Sages, Dragon Riders, and other incredible warriors are waiting to fight for your empire! Raise a massive fantasy army for HUGE, spectacularly animated battles! Axes fly, dragons roar, and fireballs sizzle as you clash with enemies from all over the world in real-time. Call on your allies to rush to your aid on horse- and lizard-back. Repay them with your undying loyalty as you take castles, slay ogres, and stake new territory as a tribe! THIS is the game you won’t be able to put it down as your screen lights up with constant new battles, chats, and upgrades!
You must battle to become more powerful than any king in history! But you can’t do it alone. It’s up to you and your allies to unite the fantasy races like never before as you conquer an endless world of empires and imagination.
• Recruit and train over 30 fantasy soldiers, uniting Orcs, Elves, Humans, and Golems
• Construct and upgrade tons of buildings for new soldiers, buffs, and resources!
• Research new magic and technology FAST for cutting-edge tactics and weapons!
• Friend, feud, and chat with players from around the world in real time.
• Help each other build and expand your cities faster.
• Rally together to take down enemies you could never face alone!
• Share and expand territory to enjoy exclusive buildings and bonuses!
• Sweep the battlefield in huge real-time PvP matches!
• Build your force to leviathan proportions!
• Engulf other lords’ castles as you expand your territory.
• Attack other player’s castles to plunder their resources and climb power rankings!
• Vanquish roaming monsters for their treasures, from man-eating Ogres to massive Dragons.
• Take over the Royal City to rule over the realm with unheard of power and privileges!
• Explore unknown lands to find elite resources, ancient ruins, and more surprises!
• Grow your alliance territory for richer rewards and resources!
There is also a Fan Facebook Page for the game.
And now for my favourite part of these kind of articles, I managed to build a few things and upgrade them. I now have:
– Castle – lvl 7 – The core building of the city.
Building effect – Gather speed boost 30% / Unlock land 24
– City Hall – Gives daily rewards to the player.
– Drill Grounds – lvl 4 – A place to train soldiers. If upgraded you can raise the maximum number of soldiers in a single marching army.
Building effect – Army size limit 8.6 k
– Depot – lvl 6 – The depot protects the harvested resources from being plundered. If upgraded you can raise the amount of resources protected.
Building effect – Food protection 260.0 k / Wood protection 260.0 k
/ Stone protection 52.0 k / Iron protection 26.0 k
– Embassy – lvl 4 – You can use the embassy to check the external and internal reinforcement armies. If upgraded you can accomodate more defense armies.
Building effect – Ally defense max 28.0 k / Help Times 8+5
– Blacksmith – Here you can forge new equipment. If upgraded you can unlock higher level equipment and increase forging speed.
Building effect – Forge speed 1%
– College – lvl 5 – The technology center of the city. If you research new technology, your civilization becomes more powerful. There are 4 different types of technologies that can be researched: Resources / Development / Military / City Defense.
Building effect – Food boost +20% / Wood boost +20% / March queue +1
/ Recruitment Speed +0.5% / Max recruitment +20%
– Barracks – lvl 6 – A place to train soldiers.
Unlocked units – Elf Acolyte / Mounted Knight / Novice Mage / Elf Archer
/ Longbowman / Dragon Rider / Basic Swordsman / Orc Warrior
– Hospital – lvl 6 – Heals wounded soldiers. If upgraded you can raise the maximum wounded limit and healing speed.
Building effect – Max wounded 6.0 k + 500 / Healing speed 12%
– Castle Wall – lvl 7 – The castle wall can make defense golems. Upgrade to raise the max amount of defense golems and city defense.
Building effect – Max city wall defense 2.1 k / Max golems 0 +100
– Farm – lvl 6 – Produces and holds food. If upgraded you can increase the production output and capacity.
Building effect – Food output 1.0 k +210/h / Food capacity 10.5 k +2.1 k
– Training Grounds – lvl 5 – If upgraded you can increase the number of soldiers that you can recruit at once.
Building effect – Max recruitment 25 / Recruitment speed 1.5%
– Medic Tent – lvl 1 – Houses wounded soldiers. Upgrade to increase wounded capacity.
Building effect – Max wounded 500