Sacred is an fantasy role-playing game similar to Diablo – which takes you into the world of Ancaria – a world filled with dangers and also opportunities.
Being what some might call a Diablo-clone – the game is set into an imagined medieval era – you have knights and soldiers guarding the roads, farmers and fishermen in the villages, blacksmiths, nobles, monks and all sorts of NPCs.
At the beginning you can choose from 8 different types of characters to begin your journey with: Vampiress (which I chose), Gladiator, Seraphim, Wood Elf, Battle-Mage, Dark Elf, Daemon and Dwarf. Each of the characters has a starting quest different from the rest – also some of the quests can only be completed by playing certain types of characters (from what I’ve read).
Next you have some of the quests you can complete in the first area – Bellevue – and which I have completed so far.
001. “PAY BOOK” given by GUARD AZORTT, BELLEVUE
002. “WHERE IS THE BLACKSMITH ?” given by ANURFF, BELLEVUE
003. “BURNING HATRED” given by MELISSA ADGREMA, BELLEVUE
004. “MESSENGER” given by SANDRA LINTARI, BELLEVUE
005. “WOLF’S EYES” given by VICTOR HOMA, BELLEVUE
006. “SHEEPLESS IN BELLEVUE” given by FARMER HANK, BELLEVUE
007. “TANGLEWEED” given by SISTER FALADAL, BELLEVUE ABBEY
008. “ABDUCTED” given by NOVICE IMUE, BELLEVUE ABBEY
009. “RESCUE KIDNAPPED SERAPHIM”
010. “WAR BEAR” given by IGOR BALTSCHIK, BELLEVUE
011. “THE ABSENT-MINDED SISTER” given by TYRADE FINGEL, BELLEVUE
012. “MISSING SON” given by JONAS, a small boy, BELLEVUE
013. “ANGLING WITHOUT BAIT” given by WALKER GODFAITH, BELLEVUE
014. “AROGARN THE FOREST RANGER” given by AGITATED FARMER, BELLEVUE
Also I’ve uploaded (for now) two videos of my Sacred game-play – from which one can be found below. The article with continue with some other parts in which I will state the next quests I’ve managed to complete.